Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ka-razy Kids

Last night at FHE I must confess that we (mostly Daniel & Alex) were being a tad unruly. Daniel and Alex were wrestling and making all sorts of commotion. Then Dad looked at them and said, "Imagine when EIGHT kids were doing this during home evening." Then it dawned on me again - Mom and Dad had to deal with eight kids at FHE every Monday night being unruly, rambunctious, and annoying. I say "again" because we sit in front of a couple a church with four kids all under the age of (I'm guessing) six. And the mom is preggers. She looks like she's around my age too. Even the Grandma was there to help, but those kids were all over the place. I just kept sitting trying to listen to the testimonies but my thoughts wandered to a time when Mom and Dad had to deal with all of us at church. And I'm pretty sure we didn't sit there quietly reading our gospel-oriented books. Although I do recall getting our own notebooks to drawn in/on. Alls I'm saying is, we're not the crazy kids, our parents were crazy kids! They were young and had all us kids. But seriously, what I'm really saying is that our parents have hoped all things, have endured many things, and I'm sure, hope to be able to endure all things! So I'm giving a shout out to them! I can barely make myself sit still during church & FHE, let alone a kabillion kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment