Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Countdown to to Wicked!

It is less than 12 hours away that Daniel and I are going to see Wicked and we couldn't be more excited!! Well, I am excited. I'm sure Daniel is too. I've been listening to the soundtrack for a little over a month now, read about the story on wikipedia, and watched some YouTube videos. I am officially stoked! I can't believe it's actually here. Tonight. Wicked. I am not looking forward to missing DWTS: The Results and Glee, but how often can this happen? Also the driving a long ways to Durham will not be fun. BUT, who can think of that when it's a fabulous show such as this?!?!

Last night at FHE Mom told Daniel and I that we couldn't say anything after the show so as not to spoil anything. They are going tomorrow night. Mom actually found out that the Maxwells are also going so they're riding together. What fun! I promise I won't spoil anything. Even before going I know it's going to be fan-wait for it-tastic!

I just have to get through today and then get myself home. Do you think it would be terribly tacky for me to wear an LBD with bright green eye shadow in the spirit of the musical? I just might do it.

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting. {Christian and I aren't going until the end of May, so please don't spoil anything for me, either. I don't think Christian cares if you spoil things for him.} And why not dress up and have fun? Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete