Monday, April 26, 2010

C&M's Weekly Round-Up: The Impulse Buy

I'm not going to make this post a very long one -- it's the first post on Plautz Family Adventures since my last post, which makes me feel a little embarrassed.  I did say weekly posts, though, and I'm sticking to that.  Please someone else post this week?

Monday, April 19:  Christian gets to pitch {for the first time ever!} on Biogen's softball team and does an excellent job -- no walks and Biogen wins 15-10.

Tuesday, April 20:  We watch LOST, and wish we didn't have to wait two weeks until the next episode.  Blerg.

Friday, April 23:  I clean our entire downstairs, and because of my dust allergy, have some serious nasal congestion.  We see Sherlock Holmes, and it is very good.

Saturday, April 24:  I start to feel less like I have allergies and more like I have a cold.  Double blerg.  We buy a new TV.  It makes for a good story; you should read it.

Sunday, April 25:  I am definitely sick, but Christian takes very good care of me.  He lets me watch whatever I want on our new TV and makes me frozen pizza even though he's never done it before.*

Stay tuned:  I have my 24th birthday on Wednesday, and I am so excited!  I love my birthday!  I'll tell everything in next week's post.  :)


*Christian has since informed me, "It's not like I've never made a frozen pizza before."  Which is true.  Even though you wouldn't have been able to tell from listening to him ask me questions about how to do it.  Seriously, though, I love my husband and I love that he is so thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment