Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meet the Fam!


Here's my family! I have a great family. I am happiest when we are all together. I am probably the only one that feels that way. We gathered all together on the weekend of the 27th of September so that we could have this family photo taken. It seems that we have had the last three family photo sessions in conjunction with the imminent departure of a son going on his mission.


The photo over the mantel in our house is the one taken on the Sunday before Christian left for California in 2002. It was taken outside the Cary Meetinghouse by Shawn Barney. In 2004, we gathered at Duke Gardens just days before Mark left for Idaho in 2004. Nina Perkins was behind the lens this time. We had added two sons-in-law to the fam, and it was time for an update.




We didn't take a new photo right before Michael left for Colorado in 2006. There were no new additions to the family at that point, although, Elizabeth and Erik were expecting the first baby girl Lewis at the time. We did have a photo taken in conjunction with my parents 50th anniversary celebration. My sisters, Jo Ann and Frances were there with their famlies.



This time it is Eric who will be leaving shortly. He leaves one month from now. He will be going to the Georgia Macon Mission. I can't believe it is really almost time for him to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment