Monday, October 27, 2008

My Day Off in New Bern (epilogue)

I had a blast! But, my old body took a beating. I crawled around and pretended to be a puppy and a kitty cat. She loved that. Then we played in the guest room for a while. We rolled all over the big blow up bed. She was telling me about the baby's bouncy chair. And although, I never got her to say it on the video (below), she would tell me that it was "baby sister's chair". She also told me that she couldn't sit in it because she was "too big". You can hear her tell me that on the video. She's just so cute. Enjoy this video clip; it's a little longer (about 4 minutes), but she's just so sweet and cute.

I left at about 6:45 p.m. after a delicious dinner of manicotti that Elizabeth made. I didn't want to leave.

It rained like crazy as I left New Bern and all through Kinston. I was sleepy and scared because it was hard to see. I stopped for a Hardee's Chocolate Milkshake to help wake me up. YUM!

This was the absolutely BEST way I could have spent my day off today. I wish that I could do it more often and that it wasn't so far. The baby will be here soon, and I will get to be with my little darling again soon enough.

Click here for more photos in my Picasa Album of Amelia and the video of Amelia and I playing with the ball

No comments:

Post a Comment