Tuesday, January 6, 2009

From Mary: I Am

I am: a nice person.
I know: I can do some pretty cool things.
I want: to own my own house again.
I have: the greatest family EVER!
I hate: when time or money is wasted.
I miss: Eric (my missionary son).
I feel: happiest when my family is around.
I hear: the rattling of the fan and the “caw-ing” of the birds.
I smell: cake.
I crave: romantic moments with my husband.
I search: for beach houses for this summer.
I love: my sweetheart Doug.
I care: that my children are happy.
I always: procrastinate taking a shower.
I believe: that I am responsible for my own happiness.
I sing: because I MUST!
I write: letters to my son, and emails to my friends.
I lose: my temper when I am stressed.:(
I win: because I have so much for which I am thankful.
I never: take enough time for myself.
I listen: to anyone who needs to “just talk”.
I am scared: that my body feels so old at only 50.
I need: to be more organized.
I am happy about: being a grandmother to the cutest little girls in the world.
I tag: Catherine and Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment